Communications & Social Media Manager (Part-Time Internship)
Ranxoo.com , the largest on-line and global platform in ranking systems, is hiring an intern to assist in marketing and communications. The intern will be primarily responsible for assisting with social media, creative writing and analyzing market trends. This is a great internship for a student who is proactive, creative-oriented, incredibly resourceful and interested in a career in marketing and communications. This is the perfect opportunity for a student or recently graduated student who is looking for a rewarding experience in one of the fastest growing, innovative marketing tool and concept of our generation.
- Background in Marketing, Communication, Social Media or other related discipline.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit and YouTube.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format – Please include writing samples and/or any relevant links to content, projects, etc.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and analyze market trends.
- Not afraid to be bold and think outside the box.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Plan and create engaging content for all social channels on a daily basis.
- Identify trends and new features in social media to help stay ahead of the curve.
- Build content that will attract the highest traffic levels to our website.
- Reach out and network with influencers and bloggers of various social media sites.
- Manage content and users’ entries through a state-of-the-art platform.
This is a part-time, 6 month long internship. We are a close-team that works together in a wonderful and friendly environment. This is a great opportunity for interns to get hands-on experience and network. Interns will receive a certificate of completion and will be considered for future opportunities at Ranxoo.com